MPC Cleaner developed by DotCash Limited Inc. supposed to be a powerful registry cleaner. This claims to their users to clean unwanted files and registry entries from their PC to run more faster
than ever. But many of the researchers has identified this as a potentially unwanted program in their researches. Many of the victims has also reported about its malicious actions and troubles
caused by this program.
Moreover, apart from the official website of MPC Cleaner, this unwanted program has also been identified to get installed in users PC via various deceptive techniques. The largest percentile of this unwanted program installation into users PC is along with some free third party softwares. Apart from this spam email attachments, fake software updates, harmful links etc. can also cause the same. Soon after MPC Cleaner intrusion this makes several changes into your system settings, registry entries and even alters the browser settings. This helps it to carry out its commercial campaigns to increase revenues & profits for its authors.
Basically this often present users with fake and imaginary system scan results which shows hundreds of errors, unwanted files, bugs etc. in your PC. This suggests users to clean their PC immediately in order to experience more faster performance of their system. For this it try to lure the victims to buy its full version of the software. But you need to beware of the fact that its only a PUP and its not gonna do any good to your PC. Hence experts also suggests victims to immediately delete MPC Cleaner from their compromised computer system. You can also go through the below manual MPC Cleaner removal guidelines to get rid of this trouble.
1. Right click on the start button and choose Control Panel option there. Next you to Select Programs and Features
2. Search for any suspicious program in your installed program list. If detected then click on it and then to Uninstall button to remove MPC Cleaner.
1. You can open task manager by pressing Ctrl, Alt and Del keys together.
2. Here you have to look for any suspicious entries and delete it one by one using End Task button there.
Below you can find out removal of unwanted extensions from Internet explorer web browser. You can also do the same with other browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Edge etc.
1. Open IE and click on the Gear icon there followed by Manage add-ons.
2. Search any unwanted extensions there and click on Disable button.
1. Launch IE, click on Gear button and choose Internet Options from the drop down menu.
2. In the Advanced tab, click on Reset button, tick out Delete personal settings, again tap Reset button and after reset completed click on Close button.
In case users may still seeing presence of this potentially unwanted program into their system then they can also go for experts suggestion for some reliable Windows scanner software. This will help you remove MPC Cleaner effectively from your infected computer.